ACEA E4/E7 • MB-Approval 228.5 • MAN M 3277 • Volvo VDS-3 • Scania LDF-3 • RVI RLD-2 • MTU Oil category 3 • Cummins CES 20077 • Deutz DQC III-10 • Mack EO-N
Aral SuperTurboral 5W-30 based on Aral Synthetic Technology with superior performance for latest generation trucks and buses. User benefits include:
- For extended oil drain intervals of up to 100,000 km (please consult manufacturer handbook)
- Optimized cold start properties
- Excellent results in reducing deposits in turbo charges and air intercoolers
- Reduced wear to extend engine life
- Excellent performance in diesel fuels with high sulfur content
ACEA E6, E7, E9 • API CJ-4 • MB-Approval 228.51 • Scania LDF-4 • Meets requirements of MAN M 3677, M 3477, M 3271 • Volvo VDS-3/ VDS-4 • RVI RLD-2, RLD-3, RXD • Meets DAF requirements • Deutz DQC IV-10LA • CAT ECF-3 • JASO DH-2 • Mack EO-N, EO-M Plus, EO-O Premium Plus • Cummins CES20081 • MTU Oilcategory 3.1
Aral SuperTurboral LA 5W-30 is low SAPS engine oil for latest European diesel engines.
Aral SuperTurboral LA is a 5W-30 heavy duty diesel engine oil designed to allow fleet operators to run their new vehicles to extended oil drain intervals. *Low SAPS" means that the lubricant is formulated with lower levels of Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur than conventional oils. Aral SuperTurboral LA 5W-30 uses unique additive technology to provide excellent engine protection for Euro 4,5 & Euro 6 vehicles when used at extended oil drain intervals, even under severe operating conditions.
- Excellent low temperature characteristics ensure the oil circulates quickly to all moving parts of the engine also under cold start conditions
- Extended oil drain intervals to keep vehicles on the road for longer. The unique low SAPS additive system keeps on working even in the toughest conditions
OEMs have approved Aral SuperTurboral LA 5W-30 for use at their extended oil drain intervals.
Aral SuperTurboral LA 5W-30 maintains the efficiency of exhaust after-treatment systems ensuring continued compliance with emissions legislation
ACEA E6, E7, E9 • API CJ-4 • MB-Approval 228.51 • RVI RLD-3 • MAN M 3477, M 3271 • Volvo CNG/ VDS-4/ VDS-4.5 • Cummins CES 20081 • meets DAF requirements • Deutz DQC IV-10LA • meets requirements of MTU Oil category 3.1 • CAT ECF-3 • JASO DH-2 • Mack EO-O Premium Plus, EOS-4.5 • can be used for Iveco Trucks that required for ACEA E6, E7, E9
Aral MegaTurboral LA 10W-40 is a low SAPS Engine Oil.
Aral MegaTurboral LA is an Heavy Duty Engine oil developed especially for extended drains in the latest Euro 6 standard diesel engines. It can also be used in low emission Euro 4 and Euro 5 vehicles especially those where low SAPS lubricants are required. as well as older on-road and off-road vehicles that require this performance level.
It prevents deposits on major engine parts such as pistons and cams and maintains the efficiency of exhaust after treatment systems ensuring continued compliance with emissions legislation.
ACEA E4, E7 • API CI-4 • MB-Approval 228.5 • MAN M 3277 • Volvo VDS 3 • RVI RLD-2 • Cummins CES 20077, CES 20078 • JASO DH-1 • Deutz DQC III-10 • MTU Oil category 3 • Mack EO-N • DDC Powerguard 93K215
Aral MegaTurboral 10W-40 is a premium heavy duty Diesel engine oil.
Aral MegaTurboral with XMF® technology is an Heavy Duty Engine oil developed especially for extended drains in the latest Euro 6 standard diesel engines.
The minimized content of sulphated ash, phosphorus and Sulfur (Low SAPS Oil) makes Aral MegaTurboral the ideal partner for the most modern engines with exhaust after treatment.
- Aral “eXTra Motorschutz Formel” XMF® technology makes Aral MegaTurboral 10W-40 more resilient and notably reduces piston deposits and related abrasion.Engines are kept cleaner and wear is reduced.
- Aral “eXTra Motorschutz Formel” XMF® technology performs up to 30% better in reducing the build-up of deposits and related wear.*
*Compared to API and ACEA industry requirements.
ACEA E7 • API CI-4/SL • MB-Approval 228.3 • MAN M 3275-1 • Volvo VDS 3 • RVI RLD-2 • Deutz DQC III-10 • MTU Oil category Typ 2 • CAT ECF-2 • Cummins CES 20077, CES 20078 • Mack EO-M-Plus, EO-N • DDC Powerguard 93K215
Aral Turboral 10W-40 is a mixed fleet engine oil.
Aral Turboral 10W-40 is a fuel efficient heavy duty diesel engine oil designed for mixed fleet applications, e.g for use in trucks, buses, LCV and off-highway vehicles and equipment. It is designed for use in high performance, heavy duty diesel engines operating in demanding conditions but can also be used in light commercial diesel and gasoline engines.
User benefits include:
- Effective prevention against cold and black sludge
- One oil can be used in many applications across the fleet, inventory is rationalised and misapplication is reduced
- Maintains engine cleanliness helping to keep engines reliable and reducing maintenance costs.
- Good low temperature flow; engines are quickly protected at cold start.
ACEA E7 • API CI-4/SL • MB-Approval 228.3 • meets requirements of MAN M 3275-1 • Volvo VDS 3 • RVI RLD-2 • CAT ECF-2 • Cummins CES 20077, CES 20078 • MTU Oilcategory 2 • Deutz DQC III-10 • Mack EO-M Plus, EO-N • DDC Powerguard 93K215
Aral Turboral 15W-40 is a mineral oil based SHPD engine oil with excellent performance. Dedicated HD-formulation provides protection against wear and deposits, ensuring reduced maintenance costs.
Aral Turboral 20W-50 is a mineral based heavy duty diesel engine oil. It is suitable for use in high speed 4-stroke diesel engines that use a broad range of fuel qualities. Aral Turboral 20W-50 provides protection against wear and deposits across multiple applications.