API GL-5 • ZF TE-ML 05A, 12B, 17B, 19C, 21B • MAN 342 Typ S1 • Scania STO 1:0
Fully synthetic hypoid transmission fluid for truck and car rear axles. Also for manual transmissions that require fluid as per API GL-5 (Scania).
API GL-5 • ZF TE-ML 05B, 12B, 16F, 17B • MB-Approval 235.8 • MAN 342 Typ S1 • Volvo Transmission Oil 97312 • Scania STO 1:0
Fully synthetic high-performance transmission fluid for manual and axle transmissions.
• For maintenance intervals up to 400,000 km (please observe manufacturer
• For axle drives/transmissions, final drives, manual transmissions, auxiliary drives and steering gears
• Also designed as low-friction transmission fluid
API GL-4, 5
High-performance Aral Synthetic-Technology transmission fluid with low-friction
• Multipurpose SAE 75W-90 transmission fluid for heavy-load (hypoid) live axles
• For highly stressed transmissions (manual/axle transmissions) in the car, two-wheel gearbox and commercial vehicle areas (e.g. trucks, construction machinery, agricultural equipment) (please observe manufacturer specifications!)
API GL-5 • ZF TE-ML 05A, 12L, 12M, 16B, 17B, 19B, 21A • MB-Approval 235.20 • MAN 342 Typ M3 • MAN 341 Typ GA1 • Scania STO 1:0
Multipurpose axle transmission fluid for heavy-load transmissions with hypoid, spiral or helical gearing, final drives – also with large offsets – and drivelines. Further applications thanks to multipurpose properties. Aral Getriebeöl SNA-D meets the requirements of a variety of OEM for trucks, cars, transporters, buses and agricultural machinery.
API GL-5 • Scania STO 1:0
High-performance Aral Synthetic-Technology transmission fluid for use in rear axles and manual transmissions as per manufacturer specifications, primarily in commercial vehicles from leading manufacturers, such as Renault and DAF, that have a wide temperature range. Aral Getriebeöl SNA-B is designed for extended drain intervals (up to 400,000 km). For commercial vehicles from Scania, it can be used in both the manual transmission and the axles.
API GL-5 • ZF TE-ML 17B • MAN 342 Typ M1
Hypoid gear oil for highly loaded final drives and steering systems.
• also suitable for non-synchronized manual transmissions (please observe manufacturer specifications!).
API GL-5 • ZF TE-ML 16C, 17B, 19B, 21A • MB-Approval 235.0 • MAN 342 Typ M1
Hypoid transmission fluid for use in final drive systems, transfer gearboxes, differential gears with final drives and transmissions in cars and commercial vehicles (please observe manufacturer specifications!).
API GL-5 • ZF TE-ML 05A, 12E, 16D, 21A
Standard transmission fluid as per API class GL-5 for final drives with large offsets operating under extreme loads. It can also be used for manual transmissions when expressly required by the manufacturer.
API GL-5 • ZF TE-ML 05C, 12D, 16G, 21D • MB-Approval 235.61
Fully synthetic hypoid transmission fluid with LS additive for use in cars with locked axle systems and in axles, manual transmissions and auxiliary equipment in commercial vehicles for extended drain intervals.
API GL-5 • ZF TE-ML 05C, 12C, 16E, 21C
Hypoid transmission fluid with limited slip (LS) additive for use in blocked axle systems, transfer gearboxes, differential gears with final drives and transmissions in cars and commercial vehicles.
API GL-4/ GL-5/ MT-1 • SAE J2360 • MAN 341 Typ Z2, MAN 342 Typ S1 • MB-Approval 235.8 • Scania STO 1:0 • ZF TE-ML 02B, 05A, 12L, 12N, 16F, 17B, 19C, 21B
Fully synthetic, all-purpose low-friction transmission fluid that exceeds international AP classifications GL-4 and GL-5 and is perfect for use along the entire drivetrain of modern commercial and construction vehicles.
• Special additives and fully synthetic base oils deliver top oxidation stability, outstanding cold performance and excellent low-temperature shifting ability
• Also suitable for long drain intervals
• Low-friction characteristics save fuel and deliver economic and ecological benefits in comparison to conventional fluids
API GL-4 /GL-5/ MT-1 • ZF TE-ML 02B, 05A, 12L, 12M, 16B, 17B, 19B, 21A • MAN 341 Typ Z2 • MAN 342 Typ M2
High-performance transmission fluid with state-of-the-art additive technology for allpurpose use in commercial vehicles in hypoid axles operating under extreme loads, synchronised manual transmissions, auxiliary drives, steering gears, transfer gearboxes, etc. (Please consult manufacturer handbook!).